Finnleo Viki Series
Finnleo heaters are the heart and soul of the sauna. With exclusive heater designs, Finnleo puts more rocks in direct contact with the elements. The result is pure bliss: a soft steam and an even-tempered heat rising from the rocks. Open air flow design allows quick, effective heating with efficient energy use.
- For saunas 100 to 425 cubic feet
- Stainless steel construction and a terrific value
- 5 yr warranty for residential use
- 50 lbs of Sauna Rocks for great traditional steam output
- Wall mounted heater with control pad on outside wall near entrance
- Voltage requirements: 240 Volt/1 Phase
- View Heater Install Manual
|Viki Heater||Viki 45||Viki 60||Viki 80|
|Sauna size (Cu. Ft.)||100 – 210||175 – 310||250 – 425|
|Heating Power (kw)||4.5kw||6.0kw||8.0kw|
|Vulcanite Rocks (lbs)||50||50||50|
|Shipping weight||49||50||51 – 52|
|Dim.(inch)(WxHxD)||17 x 26 x 12.5||17 x 26 x 12.5||17 x 26 x 12.5|
|Control Unit||SaunaLogic / SaunaLogic2||SaunaLogic / SaunaLogic2||SaunaLogic / SaunaLogic2|
Sauna Logic Control
The SaunaLogic control is designed for simplicity of use. Its intuitive design includes set operating time and time remaining, set temperature and actual temperature, 24-hour time delay, and on/off buttons for interior and exterior lights and color therapy. Add optional LED Sauna Lighting Kit that simply plugs into this control panel. The SaunaLogic sauna heater control and contactor box include:
- Surface mount button control panel with wood case, mounts to exterior wall of sauna.
- Temperature sensor with 6 feet of cable.
- 15 foot control panel cable with easy plug-in connectors (cat5e cable type).
- Contactor box: mounts inside of wall near floor with access panel. Supplied control cable connects contactor box to heater.
- Button Control Panel Size: 9″ x 6″ x 1.5″ deep
- Contactor box size: 12.5″ x 8.5″ x 3.5″ deep
- Sauna Logic Operating Instructions
Sauna Lighting Kit: Add-on recessed LED color therapy & halogen. The Recessed Halogen and LED sauna lighting system is great for the average sized home sauna. The Recessed Light Kit is an add-on sauna lighting solution that plugs into compatible SAUNA LOGIC sauna heater control. The Sauna Logic control panel has 3 buttons to control 3 circuits of lights separately. Easy installation with low voltage wiring harness.
- 2 vapor proof interior white halogen light fixtures with gaskets
- 3 vapor proof interior LED multi-color therapy light fixtures with gaskets
- 3 exterior white halogen light fixtures for valance lighting over the changing / resting area or changing room in outdoor sauna building. Or you can convert the 3 exterior lights to interior with the 3 pack of Vapor Proof Fixtures for a total of 8 interior lights.
- Stylish wood trimmed light control panel with 3 buttons
- Power supply box with quick connect terminals
- Installation Manual & User Guide Download
- Optional Recessed Lighting Kit with 5 halogen and 3 color therapy fixtures
- Optional Customizable Recessed Lighting Kit