Finnleo Designer Series
Feel the rejuvenating spirit of Finnleo Saunas. Finnleo heaters are the heart and soul of the sauna. With exclusive heater designs, Finnleo puts more rocks in direct contact with the elements. The result is pure bliss: a soft steam and an even-tempered heat rising from the rocks. Open air flow design allows quick, effective heating with efficient energy use.
All Finnleo heaters are safety tested and listed for trustworthy use and superior quality. The heaters’ double-wall structure maintains minimal surface temperatures for safety and increased user pleasure. Stainless steel shell and elements ensure continued high performance. And the heat shield’s stainless steel finish is sure to complement any sauna. Quality materials and expert engineering make Finnleo an incredible sauna experience above all others.
- For Saunas 100 to 425 cubic feet
- Stainless Steel construction with polished outer shell
- 5 yr warranty for residential use
- 33/50 lbs of Sauna Rocks for great traditional steam output
- Wall mounted heater with controls located on unit or external wall mounted control
- Voltage Requirements: 240 Volt/1 Phase or 208 Volt/3 Phase
- View Heater Install Manual:Analog | Trend | Touch | On Board
|Sauna size (Cu. Ft.)||100 – 210||175 – 310||250 – 425|
|Heating Power (kw)||4.5kw||6.0kw||8.0kw|
|Vulcanite Rocks (lbs)||33||50||50|
|Amps/Voltage – 1 Phase||18.8/240||25.0/240||33.3/240|
|Amps/Voltage – 3 Phase||Amps Vary/208||Amps Vary/208||Amps Vary/208|
|Dim.(inch)(WxHxD)||16.5 x 23 x 11||16.5 x 23 x 11||16.5 x 23 x 11|
Choice of Analog or Digital Controls
The Trend is state-of-the-art, reliable and friendly to the user. Whether built into the heater or wall-mounted, polar controls are compact and attractive. With an aesthetic look, the Trend offers both a mechanical and a programmable-digital technology that all Finnleo controls possess. The Trend Control is paired with the Himalaya and Designer Series heaters for reliable, consistent sauna bathing with an attractive look.
- Surface mounted (3.5 “W x 4” H x 0.3 “D)
- On / Off, temperature and duration of time control
- Delayed start 1-10 hours
- Light switch
- Install / Operating Instructions
T1 Touch Control
The sleek dark glass display panel and its soft glowing lights provide a contemporary look that fits well with high-end homes.
- Touch screen operation for easy control of temperature and time settings
- Large screen displays sauna temperature and time settings
- Display temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Sleep mode with integral sensor to activate screen when approached
- Delayed start feature to pre-heat sauna at selected time
- Multiple language settings, including English and Spanish
- Flush-mount, low-profile installation
- Installed dimensions 6-3/8″H x 4″W
- Install / Operating Instructions
SC Analog Controls
SC-60 Dial Control
Sleek flush mounted design, stainless steel faceplate, 60 minute timer, thermostatic control, light switch and heat indicator light.
SC-9 Dial Control
Sleek flush mounted design, stainless steel faceplate, 60-minute timer with 9-hour time delay (9” + 1”), thermostatic control, light switch, and heat indicator light.
Sleek, flush mounted design, satin stainless steel faceplate, On/Off Switch, thermostatic control, light switch, and heat indicator light. For use in commercial saunas with an attendant on duty.
Conveniently located on the heater with no external control. One hour operating zone with up to a nine hour delay zone. Programmed to come on up to nine hours later.